Good Father Frederic Janssoone
Canada, his adopted country
On June 22, 1888, in the company of pastor Desilets and Mr. Pierre Lacroix, he was witness to the Miracle of the eyes in the little sanctuary of Our Lady of the Cap. That event changed his life. He consecrated the following fourteen years to his ministry, that of director of pilgrimages to the Sanctuary where he attracted a large number of pilgrims.
He died on August 4, 1916. The people immediately had a great devotion to him. His body rests in the chapel of Saint Anthony in Trois-Rivieres, site of adoration and permanent prayer for peace in the Holy Land.
The Frederic Janssoone museum
2 $ per person