Here is our programming for this fall. We have different activities and events to propose to you.
- Family or Group Pilgrimage
- Resort Area until Thanksgiving on October 11, 2021.
- Guided tour
- Rosary Month
- Candlelight procession
- Free visit in the gardens
- Learn about the stained glass windows
- Discovering the Mysteries of the Rosary
- Way of the Cross
- Visit the exhibition of the Shrine’s Museum
- Blessings (Reception between 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Free visit of the Old Shrine or the Basilica: Lighting a lamp, personal prayer, …
- Triduum Notre Dame du Rosaire – 4 to 7 October
- Fête des anges – Saturday 16 october 2021 – 9:30 am to 12 pm (French)
- Fête Halloween du district de Trois-Rivières – Saturday 23 october * More information will be available soon. (French)
You can also enjoy our shop.
Please consult the schedule and regulations of Our Lady of the Cape Shrine by clicking here! Please note that it is important to follow public health guidelines.
How to prepare your pilgrimage?
In order to have an enjoyable experience, you can read all the steps to take before and during your pilgrimage by contacting the reception: firstname.lastname@example.org or 819 374-2441 ext. #0 and ask for Manon Poirier.