The Shrine’s history started with volunteers: during the prodigy of the ice bridge, several volunteers carried tirelessly stones for many days and nights.
Every day, many volunteers give generously of their time and thus contribute to the Shrine’s mission. Volunteering at the Shrine means serving with other enthusiastic and lovers of the Our Lady of the Cape Shrine, welcoming pilgrims from all over the world, following training times and much more!
Do you want to get involved and bring your stone to the building? Many services are waiting for you!
- Cutural Events: Assomption Festival, Visual Art Symposium, Christmas in Light; Send an email with your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you for an interview.
- Liturgical, pastoral and spiritual ministry: Altar service, choir and singing animation, ministers of communion, ministry of prayer and intercession, animation of the Rosary, pilgrimage of the sick;
- Hospitality : Guided tours, welcoming visitors, hosting families for short time volunteers from outside the province or the country;
- Office tasks : Administration, communication, graphics design;
- For youth and young adult : Cap-Jeunesse (Youth Mission: animation, miscellaneous services), possibility of immersive experience in pastoral ministry for 18 years old plus : it’s required to be a Christian (Catholic or of another denomination) for this type of volunteering. Training in the field or prior experience is an asset. Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you for an interview.
We are searching for reliable, independent and welcoming people. French is required and Spanish is an asset. Their is a selection process, probation and a mandatory criminal record check, due to proximity to vulnerable clientele.
Send an email with your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you for an interview.